Again this Year
- All booths and activities are on one level. Much more traffic going across everyone’s booth.
- Almost all booths can be used for one day, two days or all three days at the same prices we had last year.
- Our advertising budget will reach twice the market than we had in the past.
- It is still free for families to attend and we have a carnival, many concerts, Art in the Park, free Kids Zone and much more that attracts tens of thousands of people every year. And one of the greatest fireworks displays.
- We expanded the electrical power. Over 50% of booth spaces have power.
|Section||W/O Electricty (BLUE)||With Electricity (RED)|
|10' x 10'||10' x 20'||10' x 10'||10' x 20'|
How to select a booth space:
- Review the Booth Rules on page 3 and 4 of the Booth Application.
- Click on the map below and hold to pan around on the map. Use the zoom control to zoom in to read the booth numbers. A booth with a cross hatch pattern is reserved. Red booths have electricty. Blue booths do not. Electric rate applies on all red booths whether used or not.
- Click on a booth space for details and limitations on the booth. For example, food, trailers or tents secured by stakes cannot be used on spaces D5 to D24 (Basketball Courts).
- Either print and mail a booth application with your check, or use our online booth registration below the map. PayPal fees are included in the online registration and payment. You may also use the online registration and during checkout, select pay by check. Your order will be queued until payment has been received.
- Do you want to advertise in our 28 page planner going to over 50,000 homes? Space always sells out and we want to give our vendors first chance. Rates are on the printable application and also in the Community Days store below.
CLICK ON A BOOTH SPACE ON THE MAP TO SEE WHICH VENDOR RESERVED IT
ANY QUESTIONS - EMAIL Cori.Kohonoski@cranberrytownship.org
|Why should you be involved in CTCC COMMUNITY DAYS? Look at the Demographics:|
|Distance (radius)||3 Miles||5 Miles||7 Miles||15 Miles|
|You can have a booth starting at $150. You can be a sponsor starting at $100. How much is one more customer worth? Plus you help over 50 nonprofits!|