Update July 12, 2017: Due to the weather conditions and forecasts, we are limiting the lots to hard paved surface lots. ALL money collection for parking at ALL lots has been suspended for the year. There will be no charge/donation for parking.
ALL Parking donations will go to the New Community Project of the Year. This year's project is the CTCC CourtPlex & Community Garden. Parking at the park and adjacent fields by Community Park will have a $5 charge for Thursday, Friday & Saturday. Parking donation receipts will be handed out and will be good for in/out privileges for that day only. ALL MONEY collected by volunteers of local churches and nonprofit groups. All proceeds will go to our new Community Project of the Year.
2017 MAP PENDING (This is the 2016 map.)
Thursday & Friday: Parking will be $5 from 4:30 PM to 9 PM.
Saturday Morning: FREE Parking for the Community Chase (5K race) and the Lion’s Pancake Breakfast in the morning.
Saturday After 1:30 PM there will be $5 collected for parking at the PARK & East side of Cranberry Business Park bordering the park (on the west) until 9:15 PM. Refer to Parking Map (2017 map coming soon).
HANDICAP PARKING NOTICE: We will have a handicap drop off point on Ernie Mashuda Drive & Park Road, where everyone can unload and load back up. This is right at the entrance of the event. The driver will then have to park the car where we will have a cart shuttle to drive you to the entrance point where the drop off occurred. Please know Handicap Parking is very limited and fills up fast.
The money is being collected by various volunteers and ALL MONEY will be donated to the Community Project of the Year. A receipt for this $5 donation will be given to you that will be tax deductible.
Directions to the 5K Race Starting Line:
- See exact location of the Cranberry Community Park below.
- Set GPS with “Ernie Masuda Drive” at “Park Road” or “Progress Avenue at Park Road” in Cranberry Township, PA.
- If you enter Ernie Masuda Drive (off of Route 19) continue about 0.4 miles to stop sign. Parking is on your right.
- If you enter Progress Avenue (off of Route 19) continue past “Fun-Fore All" until you come to Park Road. Follow parking signs. Please know that Progress Avenue will be closed from 8:25 to 8:45 AM for the race.
- Proceed to the red/white booths on Park Road. If you have pre-registered for the race, go directly to the tents labeled with the letters of your last name. If you have not registered, please proceed to those tents indicated for registration.
Directions to Community Park:
Click here for DIRECTIONS to Park Road at Progress Avenue (South Parking).
Click here for DIRECTIONS to Park Road at Ernie Mashuda Drive (North Parking).
Click here for DIRECTIONS to Cranberry Business Park (West Parking).
View Community Days in a larger map