The Greater Cranberry Men’s Chorus meets for rehearsal every Monday evening from 7:00 pm till 9:30 pm at the Dutilh Methodist Church 1270 Dutilh Rd., Cranberry Twp., PA 16066. Some arrive early to practice quartet singing.
We welcome men who love to sing, want to give back to the community through the gift of song. (Many of our members can’t read music, but find our learning tracks very helpful in learning the music.
We perform about 15-20 times a year throughout southern Butler and northern Allegheny Counties.
- To promote vocal harmony and good fellowship
- To promote education in music appreciation
- To encourage public appreciation of Barbershop Harmony
- To participate in public charitable projects
- To adhere to the Code of Ethics as defined by the Barbershop Harmony Society