The Cranberry Elks, while considered a private club, strives to enrich the community in which we reside. Any American Citizen (21 or over) can join our Lodge when proposed by a current member.
A Cranberry Elks membership entitles members access to The Cranberry Lodge as well as visitation to any Elks Lodge in the United States. Meetings are held each month on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday night at 7:30. Please ask about one of the many ways you can volunteer your time to help with any Elks projects. Some of which include:
- Pennsylvania State Major Project, Home Service Program
- Elks National Foundation
- Elks Hoop Shoot & Elks Soccer Shoot
- Veteran’s Services, Vet Luncheons, Adopt-A-Vet at Christmas, Care packages for Soldiers
- Donations to Gleaner’s Food Bank of Cranberry Twp.
- Donations for VOICE
- Cranberry Twp. Bike Rodeo
- Americanism Essay Contest
- Drug Awareness Poster Contest
Not only does the Cranberry Elks raise money for numerous groups (National as well local Cranberry Twp. groups), we also have entertainment on a regular basis, bingo Saturday nights, competitive Grill Room pricing and Elmer’s Cafe is open 2 nights a week.
For more information about the Cranberry Elks visit our website at cranberryelks.com or the National website at elks.org