Cranberry Elks is a private club whose primary purpose is to contribute to the well being of the citizens and community of Cranberry Twp.
Any American Citizen can join our Lodge when proposed by a current member. Our Lodge currently holds open houses once a month for nonmembers to come in and enjoy our Grill Room and talk with members to see what we are all about.
Our Lodge dues are $75.00 per year which entitles each member access to our Lodge at any time during business hours and visit any Lodge in the United States. The Lodge holds meetings every 2nd and 4th Wednesday evening at 7:30 p.m. Our members enjoy competitive prices in the Grill Room seven days a week and a limited menu is served by Elmer’s Café on Thursday and Friday evenings. Our Lodge also has entertainment on a regular basis and Bingo on Saturday evenings at 7:00 p.m.
To learn more about our Lodge, please access our website.
Members of our Lodge can volunteer in many ways. A member may have a trade they can offer or they can donate their time regularly or for one-off events.
Cranberry Lodge 2249 currently sponsors many state and local activities:
- Pennsylvania State Major Project, Home Service Program
- Elks Hoop Shoot
- Elks Soccer Shoot
- Americanism Essay Contest
- Drug Awareness Poster Contest
- Drug Awareness Booth at Cranberry Community Days
- Veteran’s Services, luncheons, Adopt-A-Vet for Christmas, Care packages for Soldiers over seas
- Christmas presents and Mother’s Day Gift Cards for Women’s Shelter
- Donations to Gleaners Food Bank
Cranberry Lodge also contributes regularly to the Elks National Foundation which provides for:
- Scholarship Programs
- Elks National Veterans Service Program
- Community Investment Programs
To learn more about these programs, please access the national website at www.elks.org.