Rt. 19 Community Park | Jaycees Shelter
Across from the Amphitheater, behind the Carnival Rides
Saturday July 14 - 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Serving at 7:30 AM for 5K and Fun Run Runners
Community Days will start at 1 pm on Saturday
Expanded Arts Festival program including tree bombing and our expanded selection of pipe bombing through out the park including some new hula hoops yarn art. Do you know Yarn Bombing? Come out and see dozens of trees wrapped in sweaters that were hand-knitted by volunteers to fit trees and other objects.
Community Days is now recognized for it Yarn Art that has expanded from trees to so much more.
Come see the new steel statue that will represent our next Project of the Year!
Second Largest gathering of Vendors in Western PA!
This is the second biggest gathering of vendors all on one level. Many just come to visit specifically the vendors and see what is being offered. Everything from food to home improvements to investments and a lot more. Many with free give away and other with great causes. You can spend hours just strolling the new "neighborhood themed" streets named after real Cranberry neighborhoods.
CTCC CHAINSAW EXPO & VILLAGE
This is BIG! And an event you want to see in person.
We are hosting the largest chainsaw carving event of renowned chainsaw artists in Western PA. Twelve (12) International Chainsaw Artists will be creating sculptures for 3 days plus bringing favorite carvings they previously made prior to the event. These guys are the best of the best and they are coming to Cranberry Community Days for you to see them in action . These guys command commissions of sculptures in the five figures but everything sold at Community Days will be starting in the low three figure range. The show is being organized via CTCC and Ken Tynan, the chainsaw artist that did Roberto Clemente & the Indian Village in Graham Park. All chainsaws running during Community Days will be electric or cordless saws to keep noise to a minimum.
All sculptures will be available for sale at the Chainsaw Expo & Village during Community Days from July 12-14. Sculptures will be sold three ways:
- On-site, at the Chainsaw Village. There will be dozens of carvings available including the ones that are made during the event. Everything is for sale.....
- Live auction on Friday night at 6:30PM and the bigger auction is set for Saturday 5PM. The Auction will be held on the Tennis Courts
- On-line auction. This auction will start July 16. There will be a link here to bring you to the auction page.
CARNIVAL & BOOTHS
4 PM to 11 PM - Thursday & Friday
1 PM to 11 PM - Saturday
- All-You-Can-Ride: 1 day ride passes are available to use Thursday July 12 or Friday July 13 for $20. (Get a discount ticket for $15 until July 5 at Cranberry Township Customer Service. THESE PASSES ARE NOT VALID ON SATURDAY.)
- Regular Tickets are available to use on ALL THREE DAYS.
5:30 PM in the Amphitheater
KardaZ is a six member pop/rock band styled from the Look and Sound of the 1960s and 1970s. The collective talents of the members add a wide variety of vocal and musical sounds. They replicate flawlessly the harmonic vocals and visual perspectives of the American and British pop/rock scene of the era. They have performed at many festivals, fairs, and concert venues thru out the western Pennsylvania area as well as many clubs and private parties. The band has received a standing ovation from the audience at the Chevrolet Ampitheatre at the opening of the Beach Boys show and have appeared at Heinz Field with The Monkees. (Click title to see full bio.)
SATURDAY, JULY 14, 2018, 6:00pm (off Ernie Mashuda drive)
In conjunction with Cranberry CTCC Community Days.
- $10 PER GOLF BALL TICKET (only 1,000 tickets will be sold)
- $1000 Prize for the Ball Closest to the Target.
- $500 Prize for the Ball Next Closest to the Target.
- 2-$250 each, for the ball Farthest from the target.
8 PM in the Amphitheater
NOW playing till 9:45 PM! Uptown Rhythm & Brass is a band from Pittsburgh, PA combining horns, rhythm, and vocalists into some of the best blues, funk, jazz, rock, and soul. Uptown plays gigs within a 100 mile radius of Pittsburgh from corporate events to festivals, parties to weddings, and everything in between. Read more at the Uptown Rhythm & Brass website .
Fireworks will begin Saturday evening at 9:45 PM